Topaz Wash Plans
Wash Plan Options
Wash Plan Details
The maintenance washes are a crucial part in maintaining the integrity of your initial treatment. The ongoing washes include all the processes necessary to maintain the longevity of the protective layers. They also prevent any further damage to your vehicle’s paint finish, such as scratches and scrapes.
Paying for your wash plan in advance enables you to make significant savings on normal retail prices. You’ll save 27% on your washes, and 38% on the Level 2 detail at six months, which is crucial for the maintenance of your protective coating. This vital check enables us to spend more time decontaminating the film, freshening up your vehicle, treating the leather and waxing the car.
ALL MAINTENANCE TREATMENTS ARE CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE AT TOPAZ DETAILING CENTRES.
21 STAGE TOPAZ CLEANING PROCESS INCLUDING:
- • The vehicle is washed using PH neutral shampoo using twin grit guard bucket system to prevent any stones and sharp edge particles being carried onto the car via the wash mitt.
- • Snow foam is applied to lift any dirt and grit from the paintwork.
- • Wheels are cleaned using a non-acidic citrus based cleaner and specially designed horse hair brushes.
- • Door shuts, petrol cap, arches and lower sections are cleaned (where accessible).
- • The vehicle is hand dried using deep pile microfibre towels.
- • Windows are cleaned on the inside.
- • Interior trim and surfaces are all cleaned using aerospace – grade products.
6 Wash Plan Details
- 6 Washes a year (bi-monthly) including Level 2 detail at 6 months
12 Wash Plan Details
- 12 Washes a year (Once a month) including Level 2 detail at 6 months
24 Wash Plan Details
- 24 Washes a year (Twice a month) including Level 2 detail at 6 months
52 Wash Plan Details
- 52 Washes a year (Once a week) including a Level 2 detail at 6 months
From £599 + VAT
(In addition to a detailing treatment.)
GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra + EXO
Crystal Serum Ultra features:
• Matchless levels of gloss, surface slickness, swirl and chemical resistance• A revolutionary new 7nm nanoparticle works alongside a 20nm nanoparticle,increasing the ratio of crosslinkers - reinforcing the top layer of the coating• The hard 10h top layer and flexible 7h base layer offer improved swirl resistance over regular 9h paint protection• Can withstand even the strongest wash chemicals (pH2 - pH13) and bird droppings• Hydrophobic and makes a car easy to maintain, but for the definitive hydrophobic function EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating or C2 Liquid Crystal can be applied over the top• Unaffected by extreme heat changes, even from -40º to +250ºC