/ ABOUT TOPAZ
What Makes Us Different?
Who are we
Topaz Detailing is the world's most exclusive detailing and paint protection film specialist, handling the largest volume of supercars anywhere in the world.
Our state of the art facilities house some of the most skilled detailers and paint protection film installers in the world. This environment, coupled with our expertise, allows us to offer our clients the highest possible quality.
“The perfect marriage between science and art”
Topaz Detailing exists in order to trigger positive emotions; the company was born to rewrite how car owners should maintain the appearance of their vehicles, to recreate car presentation results that will satisfy even the most discerning clients.
Setting the standard, an industry benchmark:
- Topaz Design: Every process and technique is developed in-house, from our detailing stages and specially blended compounds through to our dedicated PPF design team. Each panel of every kit is patterned, designed and produced at our HQ meaning a perfect fit and optimum protection thats not available anywhere else.
- Topaz Quality: Every car passes through our Topaz Control stages, starting from the first contact, ensuring the correct assessment, best advice and unparalleled quality control every time.
- Topaz Warranty: We stand by our work, Topaz provide the most comprehensive warranty and aftercare programme in the industry, administered by our HQ. This means should there ever be an issue or question we are able to assist efficiently and completely with no delay.
One simple philosophy drives our business:
“Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself”.
- Nabil Naamo
Topaz has developed purpose built facilities to conduct it’s treatments. Workshops are conveniently located in London NW10, Bristol and Bahrain, offering it’s clients easy access, convenience and unmatched security.
We offer a relaxed friendly environment for our clients, as well as the working environment in something as delicate as DETAILING and PPF requires optimal conditions to achieve the desired results. The materials, products and operations involved within our work are sensitive to temperature, humidity and dust. Some of these considerations are listed below:
- Temperature controlled environment to get the best from our products.
- Airtight capsule for car storage overnight so that dust particles don’t compromise our work.
- State of the art built-in variable lighting permitting correct paint inspection.
- Car lifting systems to assist in tackling our treatments without having to work from awkward angles.
- Air compressor system.
- Air suction systems.
- Softened deionised water to achieve a better finish.