Welcome to GoodWool Car Shells in collaboration with Topaz Car Care. We are delighted to be the sole UK distributors of the revolutionary GoodWool Car Shells. GoodWool are a company who share many of our ideals, never compromising on the details, and ultimately being a form of protection for your car. Given that our two companies have so much in common, it only made sense that we teamed up to help deliver their amazing product to the UK.
“GoodWool is a range of protective cloth covers for vintage and luxury cars made with high quality materials.
The natural power of Merino Tollegno 1900 wool creates the ideal microclimate for protecting your precious car from moisture.
The technical fiber combined with Merino wool allows the perfect duplication of your cars in terms of both lines and original livery. GoodWool is not only a useful accessory to shield your car, but an extremely refined object, that combines efficiency and style offering the best results in terms of protection and look. GoodWool is an excellent product made in Italy, innovative in the concept, design and materials, combining elegance and performance”
GoodWool is the only product on the market, made of high quality fabric,
which benefits from the wool characteristics and advantages, completely tailor made and highly customizable.
- Fights the worst enemy, HUMIDITY: effective and relative. Thanks to the natural hygroscopic power of wool, it creates a constant microclimate inside the car
- Fights rust and mold, caused by high humidity and, at the same time, prevents the deterioration of leather and gaskets, which are components at risk in case of excessive dryness
- Its breathable power allows the air exchange maintaining the car in a perfect environment
- Thermoregulates, thermally insulates and reduces temperature leaps
- It is no scratch
- Prevents electrostatic energy accumulation and the wool layer is fireproof
- Protects from dust
- Contributes to sustainability: wool is a natural insulator, so the garage does not require heating, with an energy and CO2 saving
- Is a totally “Made in Italy” project for design, concept and material
- Most importantly, it is completly safe to use with PPF