World’s most expensive car gets the world’s most expensive polish: £3,000 paint job uses a MICROSCOPE to spot the tiniest imperfections in £2.1m Bugatti Veyron.
- The Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is the world’s most expensive car
- It has been brought to the Jack Barclay showroom in Mayfair to be sold
- Experts from Topaz Detailing inspect car’s lacquer coat with microscope
- After examining scans of car’s paint on laptop they correct imperfections
- Process took eight hours and can cost between £2,500 and £3,000
Read full article at Daily Mail website.