Topaz Wash Plans
The maintenance washes are a crucial part in maintaining the integrity of your initial treatment. The ongoing washes include all the processes necessary to maintain the longevity of the protective layers. They also prevent any further damage to your vehicle’s paint finish, such as scratches and scrapes.
Paying for your wash plan in advance enables you to make significant savings on normal retail prices. You’ll save 27% on your washes, and 38% on the Level 2 detail at six months, which is crucial for the maintenance of your protective coating. This vital check enables us to spend more time decontaminating the film, freshening up your vehicle, treating the leather and waxing the car.
All maintenance treatments are currently only available at Topaz Detailing centres.
21 stage Topaz cleaning process including:
- The vehicle is washed using PH neutral shampoo using twin grit guard bucket system to prevent any stones and sharp edge particles being carried onto the car via the wash mitt.
- Snow foam is applied to lift any dirt and grit from the paintwork.
- Wheels are cleaned using a non-acidic citrus based cleaner and specially designed horse hair brushes .
- Door shuts, petrol cap, arches and lower sections are cleaned (where accessible).
- The vehicle is hand dried using deeppile microfibre towels.
- Windows are cleaned on the inside.
- Interior trim and surfaces are all cleaned using aerospace – grade products.
Want to clean Your car like a pro? Read this easy-to-follow car cleaning advice, try it out and maintain Your car properly!